Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The ARRSE General Election Voting Poll

Who will you vote for in the General Election?

• Total voters

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
With just under 40 days to the General Election who will you be voting for. This is a totally scientific poll held to ARRSE standards, ie not scientific at all.

Just a quick snapshot of where the ARRSE readership stands.

Feel free to post your reason(s) for voting as you have done in the ARRSE Poll.

If they stand in my area it will be The Offical Monster Raving Loonies.
After all they talk the talk well, have good policy's & dont bull5hit like everyone else!

If not then dont know until i get into the booth!!

Not in the UK and after the mess Labour left (yet again). would never consider voting for them. Conservatives..... hmmmm lacklustre, nah. Lib dem .... you must be joking. Green party ... What???!!! I might have voted for Nigel Farage and his mob, but quite honestly I cant be bothered to set up a proxy. The whole UK political scene has lost credibility as far as I am concerned.

I'll be voting Tory, simply because I think they're the best of a bad bunch.

Seriously, Cameron's Cowboys are the UK's best option? That's depressing. And I live in the ROI where in the next election I'm down to voting for a semi-literate farmer as my only option.

I don't live in the UK so I won't be voting.

IMO Labour don't deserve a vote simply due to the damage its done to the UK.

Also, Labour are not giving the electorate the 'option' of an EU vote, of which yet again ignoring the simple fact 'they' serve us fact is obviously no interest to them.

I've been a proxy voter for years, unfortunately hasn't made a blind bit of difference in recent years.

Ideally, Tory & UKIP

Seriously, Cameron's Cowboys are the UK's best option? That's depressing. And I live in the ROI where in the next election I'm down to voting for a semi-literate farmer as my only option.

I don't live in the UK so I won't be voting.
I think that the Tories have done a decent job of trying to help reduce the deficit etc.

If I took UKIP seriously as a party I'd consider voting for them

I only watched half of the Paxman, Cameron and Milliband fiasco the other night.
Then I watched the reviews on the news the next morning.
Cameron I thought was rather embarrassing, Paxman really went for it and not particularly liking Cameron even though at heart I'm a die hard Tory supporter I just can't find it in me to vote for the Conservativs as long as Cameron is the leader. So it's UKIP for me.
Hopefully the Tories will be the party in power with UKIP taking the place of the LibDems.

Bugger me I just saw a large group of pigs fly past in formation?

When I'm at it, what is the collective name for pigs?

With just under 40 days to the General Election who will you be voting for. This is a totally scientific poll held to ARRSE standards, ie not scientific at all.

Just a quick snapshot of where the ARRSE readership stands.

Feel free to post your reason(s) for voting as you have done in the ARRSE Poll.
Hmm, are you planning on this thread going strong for forty days and forty nights?

I don't think I can take all this politics for much longer.:1: