Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Abbotts Club

Did anyone else hear the amazing interview on BBC three counties radio last week concerning chicksands? It was with an 89 year old lady and was fascinating. What she described and saying she had never talked about her role before, was very interesting

Lausanne. Les Escargots down this way aiment le ruddy mayo. Biere est still ok, though. Bloody Swiss are all mixed up. Thought I'd retire here but I need another £10m in the current a/c first.

Lausanne. Les Escargots down this way aiment le ruddy mayo. Biere est still ok, though. Bloody Swiss are all mixed up. Thought I'd retire here but I need another £10m in the current a/c first.

Scrunch up a bit and hoy us that half-a-Big-Mac if you're not going to eat it, would you? Some ******'s pissed on your sleeping cardboard as well. Sorry 'bout that.

I said tha' to him the other night, after we shared that bootle of whatever. I said to him, I said; "Don' worry, don't fecken worry, look, don't worry. Worry. I 'ppreciate the correct conj. The correct conj. The correct cnation in your ha ha ha. Har har fecken har is this Brother Rat eating my abvnkle? Have a snifter, bro. Cnt.

Last edited:
's true. 's all true, I remember it well. Just before that GIANT FUCKIN HAMSTER sat on your head. Yes. Conjuration, tha's wha' it's about. Sum, es, est, sumus, estis, sunt and all tha'.

Fck me, he's alive. Thought that leg was lookin a bit grey, was going to see if there was a reward for reporting a corpse before it stunk up the alley and the fckr wakes up. inconsiderate cnt.

'koff, I was restin'. Restin'. Big night at the award ceremony, y'know. Here, have a bottle of '84 Pol Roger and a canapé, that'll sort you out. WATCH THE HAMSTER, YOU NEARLY SAT ON HIM.

'koff, I was restin'. Restin'. Big night at the award ceremony, y'know. Here, have a bottle of '84 Pol Roger and a canapé, that'll sort you out. WATCH THE HAMSTER, YOU NEARLY SAT ON HIM.
Doubtless home on time via #Zil ? I expect you now have more Country Suppers looming?

Gladys was lucky to escape Leveson himself if you ask me

Good job they never sussed the dormant Arrse PM hacking scandal eh CR?