Spot the girl- trap

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stjohn_knobrocket, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, guilty as charged. I looked at a Prius last week. Then remembered I have never met a polar bear I liked. So I'll stick with my Landy 110 HCPU and Jaguar 4.0 V8.

Your Alpha however, is a hairdressers car and the only birds who drive them were called Derek before the operation.

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Haven't got one I'm afraid; but I do have a long lasting unrequited love affair with an Alfasud!

I just annoy the tree huggers now-a-days with a baby 4by4.

3. Ruckerwocman

Ruckerwocman LE

[​IMG]
    Legs? Is that you? :? :wink: Would explain a lot. :p

4. auscam

auscam

Class, pure class. And people say that romance is dead!

What make of ski?

5. Maj_Boothroyd

Maj_Boothroyd War Hero

Have you ever thought that she's probably thinking the same about you?

She's 10 years younger, financially solvent and, as you say, she's got more wonga than you. Right now she's wondering if in 5 years time you'll be some fat alcoholic tragic PTSD basket case who's either sleeping on the streets or part of the high percentage of prison inmates who are ex-Army.

She's using you as her 'bit of rough'. Right now she's having a great time going to rugby matches and mess dinners (coz there's very little in civvy street that compares to the pomp and finery of a mess dinner); she can get hammered in relative safety; knowing that the pervert she'll be drunkenly boning is at least her own pet pervert.

In a few years time she'll dump you and hook up with someone 8 years younger than you that earns more than she does and together they'll marry and have children. You'll be history and all she'll want is to know that those pictures you took really have been deleted...

6. vvaannmmaann

vvaannmmaann LE

Be afraid,be very afraid.Once you've gone up the aisle,all this will change.For the worse.

7. Monty417

Monty417 LE

At least half of every thing you have of any value...and then some, :roll: by which time she'll be fuckin' ugly as well as greedy.

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I can sell you a decent fold-away shovel if she turns into a grinch at midnight.

9. cbgramc

cbgramc LE

Shag yes
    Marry no

simples

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You've never met a bird who's Daddy owns a Demense, have you?

Thought not.

11. cbgramc

cbgramc LE

Duke how do you know i could be Lord Fuckwit of Fuckwitshire.

12. Monty417

Monty417 LE

Because fuckwit, you're in Glasgow and there are no Lords in Glasgow, even counting Baron fuckwit of Springburn, cunts :?: yes, lords :?: no. :muhaha:

13. inkerman7492

inkerman7492 Old-Salt

She sounds and looks just like my ex wife. If it is, she's a CNUT. Steer well clear!! Lying cheating bitch!!!

(is she in the LFB?)

14. cheggarsRE

cheggarsRE LE

i dont think you have any problem i think you have come on here to gloat that you have miss perfect so as for my advice..

go fuck yourself you cnut and i hope her head falls off at the altar

15. Bossdog

Bossdog LE

Personally I think you should post the other photos. Give the lads something to knock one out over.