Someone please help me with my pension situation!!! pleeeeeeeeeese

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Pension Scheme' started by cplsm82, May 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cplsm82

cplsm82 Swinger

here goes for my third topic in as many days .. been on the phone to all different agencies and departments toda regarding m pension mess.. i was medically discharged form the army last year but still havent received a pension why is this?? but i have been awarded a war pension of 20% .

im absolutely stuck with what to do or who can help me .. ive spoken to david marsh at forces pension society and he is gona have a look at all my paperwork etc but even he thinks i should have had an immediate pension etc..

so who on here with your knowledge of this subject can enlighten me in more details as to why this is ??

please help people this is really getting to me and thanks
  2. Steven

Steven LE

3. EScotia

EScotia LE Book Reviewer

4. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

5. bodie

bodie LE

6. dingerr

dingerr LE

You've already been advised to get your arse in one of the PRCs. Once in, you will have direct contact with reps from SPVA other agencies and charities who will help you out. You'll have a roof over your head, scoff provided and all the help you need to be independent, eventually.

At the moment you are flapping around at 30,000 ft, where you will achieve nothing.

GO AND GET YOURSELF BOOKED INTO A PRC. DO THAT AND NOTHING ELSE. REPORT BACK HERE WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THAT.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. cplsm82

cplsm82 Swinger

i am not flapping around 30,000 ft mate maybe about 10,000 lol .. just trying to find out more information on the subjects i have mentioned and all info is greatly appreciated .. thanks
  8. davewhit

davewhit Old-Salt

my knowledge is based on having got my pension paid after WP put into pay (60%) i contacted mod who said i had to supply letters from drs saying i was unfit for further full time employment having wp had little to dp with it