Sick joke about Malaysian Airlines Flight 370

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by SuperGay, Mar 12, 2014.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?

Is this remotely funny or not???

1. Yes

36.7%
  2. Feck No!

63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SuperGay

SuperGay Old-Salt

Ok lads, the fella from American Pie made a cheap crack about the missing Malaysian Airlines MH370, whilst I'm seeing alot of outcries and outbursts, the question remains, is it too soon, too funny, etc?

AMERICAN Pie actor Jason Biggs has tweeted a rather tasteless joke about still-missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, prompting outrage from other Twitter users.

As families of the 239 passengers on board the missing flight anxiously await any news on their loved ones, Biggs threw in a reference to the unfolding drama in, of all things, a tweet about the US version of The Bachelor.

“Nikki is looking for Juan Pablo to say “I Love You.” She’d have better luck looking for Malaysian Airlines Flight 370. #TheBachelor”, the actor tweeted.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...light-mh370-joke/story-fn907478-1226851680463
  2. Idrach

Idrach LE

For squaddies or for the bunch of PC lackwit bansturbators that infest Twatter?
  3. steven seagull

steven seagull LE

Where is the "who gives a fuxk what happens on Twitter" option?
    Miner, BONNACON and DavidBOC like this.
  4. Idrach

Idrach LE

Anyway, it might be funny if I knew anything about "the US version of 'The Bachelor'" therefore had any appreciation of the context. It might not. As I don't, it isn't, but that's nothing to do with MH370.
  5. Lindermyer

Lindermyer LE

No such thing as to soon in private / less public arenas.

Of course to soon to make a joke as a celebrity on twitter where its likely to be seen bought to the attention of the families by the media and cause upset is a different matter.

also what Idrach said
  6. Steven

Steven LE

Who the fuck is Nikki, who the fuck is Juan Pablo, who the fuck is Jason Biggs, what the fuck is The Bachelor. Why is #1 who the fuck looking for #2 who the fuck and why the fuck should I care?

As you may have guessed this "joke" is lacking a bit in translation.
  7. smartascarrots

smartascarrots LE

It isn't outrageous, disgusting or sick. It's just not really all that funny.

The Lockerbie ones were much better.
  8. Chef

Chef LE

If it was funny fair enough (it isn't) there were Kings Cross fire jokes coming out later the same night and that was before the Internet .

The only disaster I never heard a joke about was Aberfan.
    Duppy likes this.
  9. exbleep

exbleep LE

Absolutely outrageous! It's too soon, not to soon. (unless there was a stop on the way at Soon).
  10. jinxy

jinxy LE

Who ordered all this coal???
  11. Gary Cooper

Gary Cooper LE

It's not actually a joke about Malaysian Airlines. In fact it's not actually a joke at all.

Disaster jokes just went downhill after Aberfan.
    IBROX-LAD and Kromeriz like this.
  12. smartascarrots

smartascarrots LE

Aberfan must have confused the Hell out of spelling Nazis when they read the headlines: "Disaster in Mining Village, Many Minors Killed."
  13. Mugatu

Mugatu LE

He'll get shot down in flames for that one!
    Gary Cooper likes this.
  14. Effendi

Effendi LE

Whats a twitter?
  15. jinxy

jinxy LE

Many twats?
    fu2 likes this.