Shag the sister in law ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RangeStew, Sep 17, 2009.

1. yes

2. no...yeah go on then

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, simple question:

Shall I shag the sister in law even though I know it'll end in tears....
  2. Is she younger than your missis and therefore reminds you of that first special bum sex session ?

Go on then, it'll be fine.......can I shag your missis ?
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not yet
  4. Got 50p, if so the Mrs is yours
  5. Is she any good? I'm sorry but was this not an invite to shag your sister-in-law? I apologise if this was not the case. As I'll probably be giving her sister one at the same time, does it really matter?
  6. She will be after I've finished with her!
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Indeedy. Last time I checked, she was bleeding but breathing.
  8. I suppose it depends on whether you have a conscience or not ! Whether a bit of fun is worth ripping apart a family.

Get her smashed and do absolutely the most depraved things you can think of. If you are going to cause a family split it might as well be for good reason.
  9. As we are constantly being told to embrace diversity, I don't suppose you've considered giving the brother in law one as well?
  10. In Law liar
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Incest walt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. smash her back doors in an bollocks to the consequences :)
  13. Pictures please
  14. Live your life by the axiom of "Don't shit where you live".

So as long as you're not living with your sister in law, back scuttle her until her blood orange goes supernova. As has already been said if you're going to fuck up your marriage, make it worthwhile. I've always regretted splitting up with the first Mrs TMW over coming back late from the pub, when a few months previously I could have spaffed my wad up her quiet-as-a-mouse-but-fucking gorgeous younger sister, but didn't.

Like the wee girly cowardy spanker that I was.