Sandwich van

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by acrab!, Jan 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. acrab!

acrab! Old-Salt

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A shite link to a Scottish media magazine website leading to 101 reducted posts from low-rent social media websites. Is there a reason I should give a fuck about this. Or Aberdeen. Or you?

Answers via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr....

Nah. Fuck it. Try and get out of the house more, eh? Fucking Aberdeen for fucks sakes. Fucking wank stain.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TheIronDuke

And since I am on... put a hat on you ginger cunt.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ooooh_matron

ooooh_matron LE

Don't bother- no rich bankers called anyone nigger or talked inappropriately about their secretary. Dull Dull Dull.
  5. TheIronDuke

Rops. Now.

I am sure there is a reason why Aberdeen sandwiches should be of interest here in the crucible of honest debate, the NAAFI Bar. But I confess that for the moment it escapes me.

Has the ginger OP dwarf put a hat on yet? I cannot be looking upon ginger dwarfs heads in my delicate condition.
  6. bodie

bodie LE

this would involve me looking at that thing they call "twitter", so I won't bother.
  7. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

now move on people there's nothing to see here move back please aint chew got any homes to go to ?
  8. ooooh_matron

ooooh_matron LE

Ban. now.
  9. vvaannmmaann

vvaannmmaann LE

That said,Aberdonians consider sandwiches as "fancy" food.With brown/wholmeal/granary being considered exotic and foreign.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. scoobydont

scoobydont LE

There is nothing wrong with a deep fried sandwich.
  11. With chips please.
  12. Twa rowies wi a mealie jimmie washed doon wi Dazzle .... that's my order in!
  13. cloudbuster

cloudbuster

Some kind of key-setting would be awfully nice.

Or subtitles.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. vvaannmmaann

vvaannmmaann LE

Your stereotypes are slipping!
  15. Il Pirata

Il Pirata Clanker

Hemin yabunchocunts, deh hink ye can ging an spik ill o the silver city an get awa wi’it ya radges. Aibardeen is the ile capital o Europe in case ye didnae cane. Despite the fact it’s also a parochial wee fishing village of chavs with cash, it’s still oor city and winner of Britain in Bloom multiple times…..
    • Like Like x 1