RAF Regiment Reserves Fitness test

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by 01aanderson, Sep 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 01aanderson

01aanderson

I am considering signing up for RAF Regiment Reserves. Have been looking online for information on the selection fitness test for the reserves but cant find anything consistant about what exactly is expected of you or is it just exactly the same as PGSC. Would be great to hear from someone who has actually passed it recently.

Cheers

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 16
  3. no-body

no-body LE

Who dat?

4. Recce19

Recce19 LE

What the **** are you doing asking on an army forum about Barrier Princess's? Try the rockape's own one!

5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

They have an entry test, but the nearest thing the army has for comparison is "potted sports" on a Wednesday afternoon.

Have a look on the various RAF propaganda sites or ask the unit you wish to join.

• Like Like x 4
  6. rockape623

rockape623 War Hero

`Wah shield ....up!`

Do you not know ANYTHING about this site? Have you done ANY research via the Search Function?

If the answer to the above is `No`, then my friend, I should don your tin foil hat, lie under a strong table in the foetal position, draw your knees as far up to your chest as you can, lower your head and kiss your Arrse goodbye.

After that, nip over to RockNet, the Headquarters of the RAF Regiment Network • Index page, where your question will be answered, hopefully, to your satisfaction.

`Wah shield....down!`

7. you have to be able to run to the front of the queue here

16c32017ecefd636e89e8a3263cd3e97fc9b5432_400x0.jpg

then carry all the ice cream outside.

8. GLESGA-NED

GLESGA-NED Old-Salt

Army cadets do impression of RAF Regt Fitness test.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  9. johnboyzzz

johnboyzzz LE

Barrier up, barrier down.........simple

10. DavetheApe

DavetheApe LE

Don't listen to this tawdry collection of Stackers, Stabs, Walts, has-beens and ACF Instructors.

The internet is wonderful, but may I suggest you just contact the unit you wish to join? By phone?

It's not that difficult. Much like the entry test no doubt.

11. GLESGA-NED

GLESGA-NED Old-Salt

Never have I been so insulted! I sir am a Regular soldier, no civi would have put the effort I have in to "googling" a suitable picture for this forum or have taken the extended time to try a write so much joined-up writing as I have, it took me at least 30 seconds of effort between a brew. So next time read between the lines!

• Like Like x 1
  12. DavetheApe

DavetheApe LE

I never doubted you for a second Ned.

Although its joined-up RULER writing, surely? ;o)

13. .
    So you just phone the unit you wish to join direct? The SAS must get loads of phone calls then - "Er Hullo ... it's dat der SAS? Yeah I wanna join and nat ... Hullo? ... Hullo? ... The f*ckers hung up".

14. DavetheApe

DavetheApe LE

Telephone contacts for each RAF Reserves unit are on the website. It's not difficult, even for someone as feckless and idle as me.

15. Rieux

Rieux Swinger

Don't do it mate, you'll never survive the five miler of death.

But seriously, gentlemen, disappointed at the lack of rips this post has attracted.

Big 3, yo!

Sent from my KFTT using ARRSE mobile app