1. Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

New Sars Corona Virus from Middle East...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, May 13, 2013.

1. uncle_vanya

uncle_vanya Clanker

Now on BBC 2 'Newsnight'........Is this new virus, that is alleged to come from the Middle East etc. Is this from people who have been bonking camels, goats and sheep, or even bats. Apparently Dubai has been mentioned. Well, thats me staying at home this year. It's Canvey Island or Sarfend or no where.....

So, make sure you have washed your hands, erse, cods, clunge etc etc etc after bonking on the sea front at Dubai. Do all this before the Religious Police come along and give you a damn good thrashing with lathies.....
  2. DeltaDog

DeltaDog Clanker

Your razor sharp comic wit is unsurpassed.
  3. ooooh_matron

ooooh_matron Clanker

A minute ago I knew French. Your post made me forget it, my name and the reason I circled the 29th of May on my calender.

You dull, pissed-up cunt.
    goatrutar likes this.
  4. Oddbod

Oddbod Clanker

Not sars at all.:eh:
  5. superjb

superjb Clanker

Well here's away again.no doubt all the internet hard men will be lashing out again.whilst they sit with clenched fists behind keyboards and touch screens,wondering what morsels from the fridge will keep their fat fucking guts appeased.
  6. XRE_987

XRE_987 Clanker

I was told I need to protect myself from viruses in a, er, "hotel" in the middle east. Are we talking the same talk? Am I safe?

They asked me "Hello? Who is it?"

I replied "It is King xre, and these are my knights of the slightly modified (beer mat enabled) table, Whose castle is this?"

They said it didn't matter and it was 60BD for 5 minutes, REgardless of the table situation.

I've a few minutes to spare...

Bastards threatened to taunt me.
  7. ehwhat

ehwhat Clanker Book Reviewer

Saw the initial reports of the Corona virus and thought they were talking about the beer.

Went through all my jabs, again, only to have them throw this shite out. No jab, just take your chance and see if you go tits up. Lovely. Wonder if I can claim my single malt as a disinfectant?
  8. cernunnos

cernunnos Clanker MiA (Donor)

So far it has killed fifteen Saudis....and made a couple of frenchmen feel very peaky......I'm really worried....errrmm....insch allah!
  9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt Clanker Book Reviewer

the same family of virus causes FIP which killed two of my kittens
  10. Why would you want to speak to French people?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  11. cent05zr70

cent05zr70 Clanker Supporter - ADC

12. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse Clanker Book Reviewer

"Fuck right off" needs no translation
  13. ooooh_matron

ooooh_matron Clanker

14. cernunnos

cernunnos Clanker MiA (Donor)

Good idea, how do you say: "Throw your rifle on that pile, empty your pockets and pouches, hand me your watch and any valuables, then put your hands on your head and keep running on the spot until the nice corporal stops hitting you!" ???