Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

NAAFI Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to COs: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE might you not add next to the "like" and "share" icons a "hate", "wot a cock" or a "caaant" icon. Just this one post warrants the development time.

Did I say PLEASE enough ?
Be off with your half measures. It's the Internet, nothing less than purest malevolence is allowed. A 'DOOM' icon should suffice; click on it and burst your victim's head like a messy balloon.

Sadly you are correct...

...someone with a sense of humour has been replaced by someone who makes a passed-over 22 year RMP LCpl look like Billy Connolly.

While not wanting to point the finger at any particular singularly useless and humourless mod (because there are several), perhaps the COs and mods might want to look at the takings for this year's Remembrance auctions... and the rather low amount raised this year when compared to previous years? And then maybe ask themselves if the way the site is moderated has had an impact on the benevolence of the site, i.e. a lot of decent people have buggered off and not come back, and have been replaced by children and wannabees?

Just a thought.
Decent People?Snigger,you ******* belter.

Sadly you are correct...

...someone with a sense of humour has been replaced by someone who makes a passed-over 22 year RMP LCpl look like Billy Connolly.

While not wanting to point the finger at any particular singularly useless and humourless mod (because there are several), perhaps the COs and mods might want to look at the takings for this year's Remembrance auctions... and the rather low amount raised this year when compared to previous years? And then maybe ask themselves if the way the site is moderated has had an impact on the benevolence of the site, i.e. a lot of decent people have buggered off and not come back, and have been replaced by children and wannabees?

Just a thought.

I'll help you with that.

The reasons the auctions were down was due to me being elsewhere and not having the time to pool and resource auction items. In previous years we've had high end items such as Deact weapons, holiday raffles, Ipads etc, this year we haven't as budget has been swallowed on cases without left over amounts to purchase items to auction,

The goodwill is very much still there, sadly one of our biggest and most generous donators and supporters (Dread) has had his account binned and won't be back, which is a loss to us.

It is nothing to do with site moderation and to insinuate it is ridiculous.

Sadly you are correct...

Just a thought.

So some meanies chased you off the site with harsh pixels and you've returned to make out that a few cyber digs has cost the charity money?

That's really quite pathetic.

I'll help you with that.

The reasons the auctions were down was due to me being elsewhere and not having the time to pool and resource auction items. In previous years we've had high end items such as Deact weapons, holiday raffles, Ipads etc, this year we haven't as budget has been swallowed on cases without left over amounts to purchase items to auction,

The goodwill is very much still there, sadly one of our biggest and most generous donators and supporters (Dread) has had his account binned and won't be back, which is a loss to us.

It is nothing to do with site moderation and to insinuate it is ridiculous.

I did wonder and it would never have occurred to me to think it had anything to do with site moderation.
It must be very hard work sourcing all the stuff, many thanks to all concerned.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Ooooo!

Brian-Blessed.jpg

Flesh Gordon? :?

FLESH-GORDON.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.