Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

NAAFI Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a quick note to those that bother reading it to explain some changes to the moderator team for The Naafi forum.

There are 3 new moderators for The NAAFI as of today, they are;

Forestero (who has been semi-officially helping out for a few months anyway)
Guns (a long established moderator)
FlyingrockDJ (who has been on a moderating sabatical but has now returned to The Dark Side)

There are a few other established moderators who have Spideysense/Batpower or whatever and can dip in if need be.

Moderating NAAFI takes considerable effort and dedication and at times it can keep you out of bed far longer than it should. There is some tendency to burn out and become increasingly intolerant over time and for this reason and some ongoing health problems I am stepping back into the shadows for a short while. The new guys each have their own style; so be it.

I want to wish the new guys luck and express gratitude to all the former NAAFI moderators over the years.

Cheers

MiB

Moderators in the NAAFI eh? Lets hope that they are a little bit more intelligent, sentient even, than the obdurate idiot that I had a polemical discussion with about the Act of Union a couple of years ago. At least they can be foul mouthed in here unlike the foul mouthed ********* moderator I had the pleasure of rubbing his face in his foul mouthed lack of understanding of British history,

MODs are NHS like Chief Executives, get moved from forum to forum, not matter how good or bad they are.

But of course they are all wonderful people, doing a thankless job and not relishing in the power the have over us mere mortals!!

I would hazzard that there is more chance of Brian Blessed taking the lead role in the remake of 9 1/2 Weeks than that wretch becoming a moderator, but that's just my opinion.

Ooooo!

Brian-Blessed.jpg

Do you need a cup of tea and a sit down or something?

No thanks I am going to bed soon after an outstanding evening of drunken debauchery in the Old China Hand Bar in Wan Chai. Thanks for your offer, please have it delivered at 06:30 in the morning when it will be most appreciated.

No thanks I am going to bed soon after an outstanding evening of drunken debauchery in the Old China Hand Bar in Wan Chai. Thanks for your offer, please have it delivered at 06:30 in the morning when it will be most appreciated.

Have you been shoving a teenager round the carpet on her shoulder blades again?

Status
Not open for further replies.