NAAFI Bar C0CK of the week

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spaz, Mar 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Isn't this just C0ck's and Kn0bers with an award at the end of the week?

2. I nominate the bogtrotting, Jewhating pinko Bugsy.

Tubbs is a monomaniac mouth breather and as such you can avoid him by disregarding any threads titled "Jews - spawn of satan? Discuss" or similar.

Bugsy on the other hand has spread himself like herpes across ARRSE (fnarr), and is virtually unavoidable. The continuous "funny" misspellings ("Jooz" and "Gobment" spring to mind, but there are others no doubt) grate like fingernails on a blackboard. The relentless faux irish blarney tagged on to the odd post is an irritant to be sure, but the most annoying thing about the fcukwit is the drivel he posts.

In short, the man's a cunt and probably from Dagenham. He's earnt the accolade of cock of the year, let alone the week.

3. That's no way to talk about a man who's family was topped by the government! :D :cheers:

Allegedly.... :pissedoff:

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Actually I am a very nice guy and normally would not be in line for CoW - MDN can vouch for me :twisted:

However, as it is such a long time since I used my cock for anything other than pissing, it would be nice to be nominated Cock of the Week. Just think of the boasting I could get up to then :D Maybe I am just a cock walt, I don't know <sigh>

I promise to try and live up (or down) to the great expectations of this inglorious site.

I theng yew.

5. bugsy the bullshitter/kiddie fiddler/coward gets my vote.

6. Irish and a kiddie fiddler? not the father or brother of our biggest tout is he?

7. I'd like to nominate Spaz for using roman numerals for the scoring. Stop being a smarty pants....centurian c0ck! :twisted:

8. Well spotted :D (Toga Walt :? )

9. I nominate ANYONE who nominates someone whilst hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. A REAL man would find out where a ccok lived, pour petrol through his / her letterbox in the dead of night and crisp the family. Ensuring he had an alibi of course.

10. all the boring 'Bugsy Bashers' for nonstop repeditive mindnumbing drivling. derailing threads by crayoning like ADD ridden hypertentive tots with no consideration for other readers.

and Bugsy himself for rising to it and biting for a reaction.

take it to PM, the rest of us are honestly sick to death of having so many threads hi-jacked and the same ol' shite chucked around again.
    please.

stickytoffeepudding/dogtoffee/twenty-other-monikers - bin the IP, total troll.

11. Where is the love on this thread?

I feel a big NAAFI Bar hug coming up. Who's up for it? C'mon my arms are wide. C'mon you know you want to!

12. I think it's Rarden_Reaper, the one who works in Milton Keynes Community College Gym and who was honeytrapped on his facebook and phoned up at work numerous times for being a bummer :D

13. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'd now like to un-nominate Puttees for not being such a cock after all.

And I know it's 'riposte' but in my defence I was pretty smashed last night.

14. StickyToffeePudding