Multiland Camo - Can we use it with MTP?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by townsend3111, Sep 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. townsend3111

townsend3111 Swinger

Alright guys, was just curious as tonif we can use the multiland camo aswell as the MTP stuff?

Cheers !
  2. Travelgall

Travelgall LE Reviewer

Completely different camouflage. In a military setting probably not. If its a notebook holder i'm sure its fine. If its a piece of clothing then no.
  3. townsend3111

townsend3111 Swinger

Its a daysack?
  4. Blokeonabike

Blokeonabike LE

On ops - use issue kit or privately purchased kit in MTP. In barracks, consult your local RSM/chain of command. Most places I am familiar with will accept issue camo pattern (old or new) or plain black/khaki/green. Civvy camo patterns might not be welcome.
  5. townsend3111

townsend3111 Swinger

Ahh fair enough.. Just wanted to check incase i bought it and got given a new arrse by the OC !! Suppose i will have just have to look elsewhere !!
  6. Travelgall

Travelgall LE Reviewer

Doubt anybody will care about a daysack. My idea - get a Hello Kitty one, walk around for a few days - then switch to that. People will be relieved when you don your Multiland one.
    Mattb likes this.
  7. Boxy

Boxy LE

Not yet you can't, Karimor SF do make pouches in MTP but will only sell in bulk to the military, Multicam will work in most cases for webbing etc but I'd personally draw the line at MC clothing.
  8. thecoops

thecoops LE

what the **** is mutiland camo ? Is it knock off multicam?
  9. waitout

waitout LE

Type Multiland Camo into google and the first thing that comes up is an Airsoft site, I think thats all you need to know :)
  10. thecoops

thecoops LE

Just seen it. Its that deacon 5 stuff, I'd say no get MC or MTP.
  11. Blokeonabike

Blokeonabike LE

Boxy, we are talking a daysack here, not clothing.
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Why waste your money, go on ops and get the real deal!
    Admin burden likes this.
  13. Admin burden

Admin burden Clanker

That Multiland stuff is horrendous.....................
    At least Multicam and camogrom are close to MTP .....
  14. Parky_boy

Parky_boy War Hero

I've seen somebody using a multiland daysack (while on Ops) and it does look shite when put with MTP.

It really stands out as a knock off version when you look at them at the same time.

I'd agree though that Multicam and Camogrom go with MTP just fine.

Looking at these airsoft sites that sell multiland...what the heck is this A-tac stuff? Now that looks gash!
  15. townsend3111

townsend3111 Swinger

I will be doing next year !! I just dont have a decent daysack to do me unil then !

Also....do admit, just compared the multiland to the actual MTP gear, and it does look like a cheapo chinese copy !