Miss pistol shooting while being a civi?

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by armbritain, Jun 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. armbritain

armbritain Swinger

hate to come across as a spammer here but i promise i am not!

we all know that a Firearm is the ONLY thing that can stop scum from hurting yourselves and your family. it has come to a point where this government favours the crims over us!

i cannot show my gratitude to you guy enough, and i do not wish to arse lick you all but you are hero's in my eyes no matter what the media reports about lack of this or that they sit in a office and you are the only ones putting your lives at risk for them and you still do it.

for this reason i want to invite you all to a website i go to (not own) but love.

we are here for the pro-gunners of the UK! but there isn't many of us right now so come check us out! OK now I'm rambling on Razz

armbritainDOTcom please mods do not remove this if you check out the forum you will understand I'm not the best at talking but we need you guys with us. we are your brothers!
  2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Do us all a favour - and don't support us!
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Oh I beg to differ.

[​IMG]
  4. armbritain

armbritain Swinger

never!!!
    we can piss about and pretend that the situation would sort itself out but the idiots who follow bullshit twisted truth must be dumb.. because they wont stop till we stop them lets be perfectly hounest!
  5. armbritain

armbritain Swinger

yea but then id loose my dog :( it would be put down and id cry... lol
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Spelling please, what are they teaching nowadays?
  7. right-grumpy

right-grumpy LE

Ravers, I thought you were not posting pictures of the family :p
  8. Ravers

:)

Cock.

That was just the first generic picture of a scary looking dog the internet provided.

This is ours, her staple diet consists of chavs, shopping carrier bags and smaller dogs.
    [​IMG]
  9. Drlligaf

Drlligaf LE

The ultimate in fire and forget weapons.

AL1
    Doesn't jam either.
  10. Pigshyt_Freeman

Pigshyt_Freeman LE

Most people just dry bum them.
  11. crabby

crabby LE

Worked recently with one of the police dogs from around here - incredibly impressive. Trained to search for humans and drugs (we use it for human finding ability). However, also capable of defending itself, taking down nasty people and protecting the police office. Put on the arm protection, dog caught me and took me down. Got up, went to "hit" the police officer and the barsteward dog bruised and drew blood through the arm protection - doesn't like master being threatened :D Plan on getting me one of those and instead of walking around telling people I'm hard because I'm "packing heat" (or whatever street lingo is right now) I can go through a frisbee. Also can blame bad smells on the dog. Who needs a pistol!?

Oh and nice aga Ravers.
  12. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I thought this could stop scum....

[​IMG]

13. Nah, wife keeps a hatchet beside the bed for dealing said scum.
  14. Ravers

Alas, the mother in law's and not my own. :cry:

Totally agree, with your post, keep guns for sport and keeping down the vermin if you are a farmer, otherwise steer well clear.

As a wiser man than me once said: ''If you think you need to carry a gun, you are exactly the sort of person who shouldn't.''
  15. tropper66

tropper66

A few questions,
    1 is there anyone on that site who is over 18
    2 has anyone actualy ever had a FAC
    3 has anyone ever taken part in any kind of competition, shooting that is
    4 has anyone ever even handled a pistol let alone owned one,
    5 one of the threads is " Has anyone ever shot anything"FFS

its just 137 wanabe cadets isn't it