Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Master Crims in Action!

ACAB

LE
I've posted this on another thread but believe the ARRSE Borg Assimilation will enjoy it as well:

they don't come much thicker than this, unless anyone can prove otherwise?

I've posted this on another thread but believe the ARRSE Borg Assimilation will enjoy it as well:

they don't come much thicker than this, unless anyone can prove otherwise?

Nope... if that's all you're up against, it's easy to see why you don't have to be very clever to be a copper.

Almost as good as this fella.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

This is pretty much what happened when a local hood tried to rob the social club where I live 30-odd years ago. He fell through the false ceiling, landed on the snooker table and knocked himself out, got found by the cleaner in the morning and arrested. The beak advised him to give up his life of crime before he killed himself and banged him up in Exeter for 6 months.

I got called in to Woolies in Salisbury at early o'clock when the management were arriving to get ready for staff arrival's.

Two local scrote's had figured out that they could get across to the Woolie's roof, disassemble a roof light to get in and drop down to the admin offices on the top floor. They tried to unsuccessfully "crack" the safe with some household tools they had for the job and rummaged through desks and staff lockers finding about 50p. Then when they decided it was time to leave they could'nt get back up to the rooflight window 15 feet above them.

When the manager, who was a big fit bugger, arrived with his assistant they found the two scrotes still in the admin area as they had not even been able to break through the door into the store - everything was always locked at night for security.

Or a constituency in a party heartland with an unassailable (i.e. A monkey with the correct colour rosette could win it) majority?