Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Loss of nationality

Those involved in terrorism against the UK should be deprived of Citizenship.

• Yes. They are scum

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Yes. They are complete scum

Votes: 88 86.3%

• Total voters
It is being suggested that British nationals involved in terrorism be deprived of their nationality IF they were naturalised in the first place.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...male-to-behead-western-prisoner-in-Syria.html

I would suggest that anyone engaging in terrorism against the British State and allied States be brought before a Court whereupon should they be found guilty they could be deprived of British nationality.

In this, I would also suggest that Britain make representations to the European Union that loss of nationality be accepted across the European Union and that EU law recognise this with no room for appeal.

Judge - "Patrick Flanagan O'Murphy. You have been convicted of terrorism against the British state. I hereby sentence you to 15 years. On top of this, you are no longer a British citizen"

PFO'M - "And?"

It is being suggested that British nationals involved in terrorism be deprived of their nationality IF they were naturalised in the first place.

I mentioned on another thread that the Belgians have managed to do this for the last 6 months or so and not a peep out of the ECHR or the EU. If they can draft Laws that allow it, why can't we do similar??

You don't even live in this country. You shitstirring ratbag.
Actually, I reside in the European Union. Should you wish to have a dig, do so - on the basis, that I was not born in England. That would be fair. I can imagine a fair few people care about their country - may not live there all the time - BAOR anyone - but nevertheless, might feel less than happy with the statements of that woman from Lewisham especially as what has just happened.

Last edited:
Judge - "Patrick Flanagan O'Murphy. You have been convicted of terrorism against the British state. I hereby sentence you to 15 years. On top of this, you are no longer a British citizen"

PFO'M - "And?"

You could replace PFO'M with Imran Khan (b Bradford 1982) and the result would be the same.

International law makes it illegal to render an individual stateless. This law supports an intrinsic human right.

I preferred the OP when he was a suicidal nutjob.
That's not quite true. What about Russians born in Latvia who refuse to take the citizenship test? They are effectively Stateless.

I mentioned on another thread that the Belgians have managed to do this for the last 6 months or so and not a peep out of the ECHR or the EU. If they can draft Laws that allow it, why can't we do similar??

No one really cares what the Belgians do.