Live streaming of the British & Irish Lions Tour

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Miner, Jun 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Miner

Miner LE

Does anyone know of any free live streaming sites for the Lions games?

I'm stuck in work in the week and wouldn't mind being able to have the game on in the background.

I posted it here rather than the IT forum as I imagine there are some here who watch via streaming.
  2. Robbo5833

Robbo5833 Old-Salt

No idea, but I'm in the same boat and couldn't find any on Saturday
  3. Miner

Miner LE

I've found a few sites that supposedly offer free streaming, wiziwig.tv, viplivesports.eu, and freefootball. But until the game starts I don't know if they'll link to a free site or a "give us your cash" site.
  4. GrandPa POM

GrandPa POM Old-Salt

Miner/Robbo,

This website is the one I always use:

Live Sport Streams, Football, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Basketball / LiveTV

You can watch nearly any sport you can think of for free. I have been a member of the site for a couple of years and apart from advertisements popping up every now and again, it's watchable ANYWHERE in the world. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
    Cheers
    GrandPa
    Miner likes this.
  5. leveller

leveller LE

I use VIP box, but it does come with massive amount pop ups, and pop unders, and you usually have to wait 20secs for the last advert to disappear. It does have a lot of alternative streams, all of which are free. If you watch the chat box at the side, it usually lets you know the best stream.

Forgot to add. Ignore all the your flash player is out of date and you need a plugin to watch, it's all bollocks. Some of the close tabs on the advert will move if you hover over them.
  6. Robbo5833

Robbo5833 Old-Salt

Thanks, ill have a look come match day
  7. Biscuits_Brown

Biscuits_Brown LE

8. Miner

Miner LE

Basil Fawlty and Robbo5833 like this.
  9. Basil Fawlty

Basil Fawlty Old-Salt

Try firstrow1.eu It works, however does have pop ups on occassions and some streams do not link. It is free though.
  10. Basil Fawlty

Basil Fawlty Old-Salt

11. Miner

Miner LE

12. Miner

Miner LE

Scratch my last, I'm using this one. The quality is far better.

Cheers Gramps. :)
  13. Alamo

Alamo Old-Salt

Anyone actually made any of these work for Lions games? All I get is constant demands to download some program or other, many of which look pretty suspect.
  14. superdriver

superdriver Old-Salt

Nutjob and first row will have plenty of links, use chrome and install addblocker then no pop ups