Getting the finger

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Outstanding, Jun 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. johnboyzzz

johnboyzzz LE

No thanks, don't want them there :lol:
  2. Outstanding

Outstanding LE

and......................???
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Go and read 'Picking up the Brass', or at a push, use Google.
  4. Ah yes. Yes, you're right. It's an easy mistake for such a chaste young maiden to make.
  5. Monty417

Monty417 LE

It's not called rusty tromboning for nothing. Always check for skidmarks first, especially with some Arrsers.
  6. Outstanding

Outstanding LE

OK, tromboning, aka playing the trombone is when a girl or guy (depending in what situation you find yourself), licks your anal hole and jacks you off at the same time. Just imagine actually playing a real trombone, imagine a guy standing up while a girl licks his hole while reaching around and jacking him off.
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

TBH I think that you were pretty much the only one that didn't realise that; you poor sheltered wee mannie you! :D
  8. ex_colonial

ex_colonial LE

If its the same bird that did it to me many, many years ago, then yes! :x
    The silly cow had fingernails like mini bayonets and I thought she was trying to rip my colon to bits, and so I most definately did not like it up me! :x
    Mind you another bird who gently used her vibrator on my perineum whilst giving me a blow job caused a veritable "old faithfull" geyser of jism to ejaculate! :)
  9. Dashing_Chap

Dashing_Chap LE

What's that? Your missus stuck her finger up your ricker? Surely she should be sucking on it by now!

I agree with ravers, there's nothing finer in life than licking a posh, skinny girl's bumhole on the first date.

~DC
  10. Dashing_Chap

Dashing_Chap LE

11. eodmatt

eodmatt LE

STOP IT!!! I've got blue balls now after reading that and it will be at least another week before I can shake the mud of UK from my shoes and find a compliant LBFM. :(
  12. Outstanding

Outstanding LE

Definitely Rendered Safe!
  13. Robert_Da_Hero

Robert_Da_Hero

You take rejection badly.
  14. RearWords

RearWords LE

15. RearWords

RearWords LE

Bad day Jarrod? You should try some relaxation techniques...let the anger go. 8)