Genitalia

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by JackSmith447, Apr 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. JackSmith447

JackSmith447

Hi Guys,

Im rather new to this forum thing lol but anyway im 17 and want to join the army as a engineer i have wanted to do so for as long as i can remember but i have a problem that i never speak about i only have one testicle i was just born with only one developed and was wondering could this mess up my chances of doing my dream job ? i have looked everywhere online but cant find anything about having only one testicle and joining the british army. Thanks in advance :)

2. Mr_Snakey

Mr_Snakey LE

Well it wasn't a problem for Hitler and he made it all the way to the very top as a lance corporal.

• Like Like x 3
  3. JoeCivvie

JoeCivvie LE

sock_puppet.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. JoeyDeacon

JoeyDeacon

You can join the TA - They dont have any balls at all.

• Like Like x 2
  5. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Ooooo, such a sweeping statement - based on what?

6. Arrse_onist

Arrse_onist War Hero

Got to be a wah!

7. PrinceAlbert

PrinceAlbert

Based on the fact that the TA are made up of "enablers" and "fatties"

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blokeonabike

Blokeonabike LE

It is ok to only have one ball - as long as its a fookin big one. Come to think of it we have soldiers with no balls all over the place (we used to call them WRACs).

9. Angry Hat

Angry Hat Swinger

10. eodmatt

eodmatt LE

You'll be fine. Most Royal Engineers have at least one appendage missing, so you will fit in well.

11. 4997snow

4997snow

Visit your local Army Careers Office and ask for a copy of "AFCO 5", it contains most of the medical criteria for joining the Armed Forces, failing that, start the recruiting process, one of the first stages is a medical questionnaire, which is sent to Army doctors, it is completely confidential, none of the recruiters get to see what's enclosed and at least that way you get a definitive answer.

12. bigbird67

bigbird67 LE

On a serious note, have you been scanned to check whether your other bollock is absent or just undescended? Undescended testes are more prone to developing cancer ( higher temperature) so you really need to know!

13. JackSmith447

JackSmith447

Thanks guys some of the replys where quite funny lol. but seriously i have had check's when i was younger i dont speak to my parents about it but i supose i need to at some point. as far as i am aware i was just born without one but who knows i will just need to ask about it. thanks alot guys great help and have put my mind to rest !! Great site btw and keep up the good work of helping people like me. :)

14. The_Snail

The_Snail LE

When does it stop?

15. eodmatt

eodmatt LE

Did it stop when the Argentinians bombed Pearl Necklace?

No way, sister. This thread may be a load of testicle, but we'll take it one drop at a time.

• Like Like x 1