Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Gems of the day from the BBC

Whilst in the car listening to radio 2 I had to endure a party political broadcast from Emma "luvvie" Thompson. She was prompting her new play, Sweeny Todd which is oh so relevant to today, the poor are now forced to food banks just like in the times of Sweeny Todd and due to Goverment cutbacks the ENO only gets a small subsidy.

She needs a reality check, moany cow.

Whilst in the car listening to radio 2 I had to endure a party political broadcast from Emma "luvvie" Thompson. She was prompting her new play, Sweeny Todd which is oh so relevant to today, the poor are now forced to food banks just like in the times of Sweeny Todd and due to Goverment cutbacks the ENO only gets a small subsidy.

She needs a brain cell, moany cow.
Fixed

A lot of people on both ends of the political spectrum claim it's biased against them (example of left-leaner given above). It was still the first and for a long time only media organ to pursue the 'sexing up' of the Iraq dossier under a Labour government.

Just a shame that they collapsed and failed to back their man and the story the minute Alastair Campbell applied some pressure though.

Just watching the Hairy Bikers and Lorraine Pascale doing the nstions' top 10 dishes.

Pascale is doing No 2, Shepherds Pie, but she is not doing Shep pie, she is doing a veg dish with leeks and lentils. Shepherds Pie, nations no2 fav dish it ain't. But it will keep the people of East England where most veggies are, as Ms LP informs us.
I would smash LP given a chance but her cooking is dire, even 0A is better at that and hers is more cordoned off than Cordon Bleu

She needs a reality check, moany cow.
I'd smash her though. Not as much as HBC in Toast the wolverhampton slapper.