Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Gems of the day from the BBC

From Sky News it said they did their medical training in Sudan, as you would.

Presumably the UK universities discriminated against them on such racist grounds as qualifications and competency.

I would hazard a guess that my nipper could pass a Sudanese medicine degree, I'll ask him when he's stopped fighting the cat.

I suppose it could be worse - they could be working in an NHS hospital near you - so small mercies for which we will be thankful.

From Sky News it said they did their medical training in Sudan, as you would.

Presumably the UK universities discriminated against them on such racist grounds as qualifications and competency.

I would hazard a guess that my nipper could pass a Sudanese medicine degree, I'll ask him when he's stopped fighting the cat.

latest

Just watching the Hairy Bikers and Lorraine Pascale doing the nstions' top 10 dishes.

Pascale is doing No 2, Shepherds Pie, but she is not doing Shep pie, she is doing a veg dish with leeks and lentils. Shepherds Pie, nations no2 fav dish it ain't. But it will keep the people of East England where most veggies are, as Ms LP informs us.

"Feared" who exactly are they referring to when they use the word "feared" - the families who sent them to Sudan to experience their own "culture" - certainly not the rest of us that only give a toss in so much as what will these people bring back with them if they return to the UK.

The NHS can always use people who are really, really good at amputations.

Just watching the Hairy Bikers and Lorraine Pascale doing the nstions' top 10 dishes.

Pascale is doing No 2, Shepherds Pie, but she is not doing Shep pie, she is doing a veg dish with leeks and lentils. Shepherds Pie, nations no2 fav dish it ain't. But it will keep the people of East England where most veggies are, as Ms LP informs us.

If that's Shepherd's Pie, what do shepherds do for a living?
.. as shepherds watched their leeks by night ..

BBC reporting today that "concerns are rising" over this lot. Not in my house, Auntie! :roll:
Who exactly is concerned and more importantly, why is the BBC concerned on my behalf? Twats.
It's like when something happens and journo-mongs trot out the tired old line, "People are asking...". The only people who are asking being the journo-mongs. Oxygen thieves the lot of them.

BBC reporting today that "concerns are rising" over this lot. Not in my house, Auntie! :roll:
Who exactly is concerned and more importantly, why is the BBC concerned on my behalf? Twats.

There doesn't appear to be anything british about these people apart from their passports. I wonder if their parents will piss off to where ever they originated from when some journos go looking for them, like the last fcuker's parents did having claimed hundreds of thousands in benefits.

Still. Glad to hear the Beeb are worried for them. Cnuts!!