Free dog to a good home

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rhodesas01, Jun 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. rhodesas01

rhodesas01 Old-Salt

Hello I'm getting rid of a dog because we already have one and he is a handful the dog is a springer spaniel he is trained he is good with other dogs and he doesn't pull when on the lead and he is fine walking off the lead the only thing is he is not good with kids I live in the Leeds area if you would like some more info just send me a email rhodesas01@live.co.uk
  2. eodmatt

eodmatt LE

Hows his punctuation?
  3. rhodesas01

rhodesas01 Old-Salt

Not much better than mine.
  4. How many eyes has he got?
    The_Snail likes this.
  5. Closet_Jibber

Closet_Jibber LE

When you say not good with kids, has been eating them or he just lets them eat out the fridge and stay up late?
    MrsDarthspud and The_Snail like this.
  6. Cabana

Cabana LE

I expect he is a handful, but you know, you aren't meant to keep them in your hand.
  7. Take him to the Blue Cross people. They have extensive experience at matching dogs to new owners.
    You should get more sense out of them than some of the other "rescue" centres
  8. Blue Cross? Match?

That's a blast from the past. Much better for cleaning the gas plug than Swan Vestas. No sticky red residue.
  9. linf

linf Swinger

Is it barking or is that just you

10. How's his punctuation?

Only kidding..... your reply did make me laugh though.
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

How old is he? asking because a friend lost a dog recently and feels he's to old to take on a young dog. Well the old knacker may drop down dead any day!
  12. sandmanfez

sandmanfez LE

What does it weigh, would it fit in my Aga and does one serve red or white with hund?
    ugly likes this.
  13. Can I just stress how very careful you have to be when advertising a dog as free to a good home. So many end up being used as bait dogs, tied to a stake whilst a fighting dog is forced to attack it. Would you want this for your pet? Be responsible, contact a rescue. If you need a hand PM me, I have some contacts.
  14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I didn't know you could use dogs for bait. What kind of Fish are you going after? I think Bull sharks will probably take a doggy but you'll probably need to get it bleeding first.
  15. Badger_Heed

Badger_Heed LE

The change in ownership for a dog can be incredibly stressful.

It has got used to one "master" being its whole world so to speak and then to be suddenly thrust onto strangers can cause irreversible problems.

Strike the hound repeatedly on the head with a lump hammer instead, problem solved.