do the army test for tablet steroids

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by willy2511, Apr 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy2511

willy2511 Swinger

do the army test for tablet steroids.. does anyone really know the truth and if so whats the pen for it..
    they cant come down on you that hard just for wanting to be stronger, fitter, and more up for the challenge...can they?
  2. Roids are for puffs. If Zammo never took it, i'm not interested.

3. err, thats what PTIs are for. The Army way is by using moral fibre, pure grit and determination not dodgy substances that make your cock fall off.

I would suggest that if the steroid you are on about is found in your system, you may find yourself on a short visit to the job centre and quite rightly too. Do you know the side effect of these substances? Not exactly conducive to military service.
  4. Gren

Gren LE

If you need a drug to make you a bigger better man, then your not a man at all, get yourself sorted by hard work and determination, not the gay drug way.

If you get tested and thrown out, then you have your answer, and to be honest, i hope you dont get in if you need a drug to make you a man, try growing some balls and do it the real way.
  5. willy2511

willy2511 Swinger

i understand what your saying and im aware of the side affects and it wont make your cock fall of..hahaha. but in this day an age we take tablets for swollen legs or for a cold or in our case a hangover and god knows what else . is it that bad you want more from yourself..
  6. willy2511

willy2511 Swinger

i understand what your saying and im aware of the side affects and it wont make your cock fall of..hahaha. but in this day an age we take tablets for swollen legs or for a cold or in our case a hangover and god knows what else . is it that bad you want more from yourself..
  7. Roids make you post things twice. Stay off them man.

8. If you want more from yourself, use moral fibre and guts. After all, its what the armed forces hopefully try and instill into people. Popping pills is a lazy way of doing it. If you are aware of the side affects, you'll be aware of the mood swings. As I said, thats not exactly the basis for a stable individual is it? Especially as its pretty much for cosmetic effect only. If it was good for you or was proven to be the best way of building strength and fitness, they would be issued at the med centre. :roll:
  9. allyjs

allyjs War Hero

The army aren't going to want someone getting roid rage with a rifle in their hands are they. Are these tablets legal?
  10. Detonator

Detonator LE

What he said. If you are weak and cant do it properly, then no amount of pills is gonna fix you. Its called strength of mind.
  11. willy2511

willy2511 Swinger

see i dont wont them to be buff. its to help recovery afte a hard pt sesh and improve cardio .. because fact is certain steroids help improve white blood cells in the body which increase the oxygen levels in the body.
  12. Bravo_Zulu

Bravo_Zulu LE

Hydrocortisone cream for a valid medical reason, yes. Muscle building pills because you haven't got the strength of mind to get on your front and do 25 press-ups a day every night before bed, no.

Remember the Royal Marine adverts: Your mind is a weapon. It can banish fear; overcome pain; turn soft flesh into hard muscle. You want to earn the green beret? Start with what's under it.

If you can't get yourself fit enough to apply without drugs, then you're fcuked when it comes to actually doing the job, and you're putting your life and everyone around in danger. Sit down and think hard: is this what you really want? If it is, then do what 109,000 other people have done and get training. If not, go to the jobcentre and stop wasting our time with inane questions.

13. Basic fitness will also assist in the 'problems' you appear to be having.

Are you a bit of a Billy Bunter?

If you are having fizz problems, speak to your PTI or Doctor.

(If you do speak to your PTI, use small words and take a colouring in book for him).
  14. heidtheba

heidtheba LE

15. willy2511

willy2511 Swinger

guys ill point out a few facts .. im not fat or un fit.. quite the opposite i run 8 min flat bpfa with 95 press ups and same sit ups.. im a good tabber...
    this isnt about getting fit its about getting better then what i am.. so lets not go on about strength of mind im training 6 days aweek.. im asking if we test for it not what you think about it..