1. Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Dating a former SAS soldier?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by supergirl8888, Mar 7, 2012.

1. supergirl8888

supergirl8888 Clanker

I am American, and recently began dating a man who was in the British military. He told me that he is an ex SAS. I was not familiar with the SAS, so googled it and learned that a lot of people seem to claim to have been in the SAS when actually they were not. He now is an American citizen and works for an anti terrorist company. Seems pretty legit to me... but I also read that if they were truly ex SAS then they never speak of it.. even when out of the service. Thoughts?
  2. gaijin

gaijin Clanker

Thoughts?

Whose sock puppet are you? Crap WAH whoever you are
    Ritch and Recce19 like this.
  3. supergirl8888

supergirl8888 Clanker

Yes... I would like to hear your thoughts on my question.

Thought... An idea or opinion produced by thinking or occurring suddenly in the mind
  4. gaijin

gaijin Clanker

Not even close 'Supergirl'. There is one word in your original post that completely gives the game away. Are you clever enough to spot what it is? Somehow I doubt it
  5. supergirl8888

supergirl8888 Clanker

My game? Actually, I have no game. I have looked on the internet to try to figure this out with no luck. I came upon this site and just joined tonight - thought maybe people on here would have some insight that would help. Have absolutely no idea why this question would piss you off. I must be missing something.
  6. gaijin

gaijin Clanker

Clearly you are missing something 'love' - a brain perhaps?
  7. JoeCivvie

JoeCivvie Clanker MiA (Donor)

Did he have a house in Ireland which recently burned down?
    bitterandtwisted and Henry_Tombs like this.
  8. BIPOLAR77

BIPOLAR77 Clanker MiA (Donor)

i'm going for legit

So 88 as you are shacked up with one of 'them' what unit was he prior to 'them'?
    ExPadBrat and gaijin like this.
  9. supergirl8888

supergirl8888 Clanker

And you are missing any semblance of normalcy. Possibly a turn with an anger management counselor would be helpful for you. Just a thought. :)
    benspoons likes this.
  10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby Clanker

Thoughts..... I did think of asking to see your tits but I'm over hairy moobs.

So.... Second thoughts..... Do you know how many rice crispies are in a rice crispies box? Normal family size box, I'm having an argument with someone over the answer.
    LucreziaBorgia likes this.
  11. supergirl8888

supergirl8888 Clanker

Bipolarzz.. I am not sure of the unit. I am truly non educated about the British military. He said that he would work for both the SAS and the navy counterpart. I am very interested in him, not because of the SAS - which I didn't even know about before meeting him - but because he is interesting, smart, and funny. I was just intrigued by all I had read and only questioned what he had told me at all because I read somewhere that even ex sas do not mention it.

Thank you for your reply. :)
  12. supergirl8888

supergirl8888 Clanker

Wetblobby... Just enough to increase your moobs a cup size.. no more, no less.
    Enjoy.. they are tasty aren't they?? Mmmmm
  13. supergirl8888

supergirl8888 Clanker

Joe - not that I am aware of.. but he recently divorced an Irish woman...hmmmm
  14. BIPOLAR77

BIPOLAR77 Clanker MiA (Donor)

i take it then your an easy lay?

8 being your iq then 888 your dress size?

Any walter mitty can join an anti-terrorist company - what does that entail in the US nowadays a store clerk reporting someone for paying with cash over a credit card?

You have ben had love - in more ways than one it would transpire

Better luck next time

Bipolar 77
  15. Not this bloke?

[​IMG]

His name is J*m Sh*rtt.
    benspoons, dorsetross88 and narc like this.