Danny Dyer and Mo Teague

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 2/51, Mar 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 2/51

2/51 LE

I watched this last night and just could not make up my mind.

Psycho wannabe or troubled ex soldier?

Some parts of the programme showed he really was in need of some professional help.

Anyone know who he served with and what he did whilst in the Army? The only photo they showed with headress looked like RM Commando..but it was a fleeting glimpse and I know he was not RM. Lots of photos of him in either Belize or Brunei.

As for DD, what a waste of space!!

2. brummieboy1

brummieboy1 LE

He spent some time in Scotland with RM, training to make a fillum with Sean Bean, about the formation of the Commando's in WWII.

3. 2/51

2/51 LE

Any idea what regiment he was with in the GW1? Says he gathered intelligence, but later on says he was there as a photographer. Not sure photographers are trained to kill with their bare hands???

Some of the martial arts forums say he is ex SAS and wait for it, Guardian Angel!..but he did not mention that himself on the programme.

Just interested from a professional viewpoint (PTSD) than any other because he does show classic signs.

4. righthandmarker

righthandmarker Old-Salt

ex Gren Guards and a chopper. Just took photos on GW1.

5. Koschei

Koschei LE

Have you seen it? If not, don't bother, it was a steaming heap of dog-toffee.

6. doonhamer

doonhamer Old-Salt

hear hear

7. woodyb

woodyb Old-Salt

Mo Teague was 1 Gren Gds, was an MFC in Mortars in Germany. Can remember him (amongst others) taking a load of prisoners we'd captured off us in GW1 (can't remember which objective it was to be honest) and later became the Bn Photographer before getting out (not sure if he terminated, PVR'd or other reason which is stated in the programme with 'geezer' Danny Dyer).

8. vampireuk

vampireuk LE

I would like to highlight that Danny Dyer is a tedious **** of the highest order.

• Like Like x 5
  9. vvaannmmaann

vvaannmmaann LE

Fixed!

• Like Like x 2
  10. brighton hippy

brighton hippy LE

think he gets eaten by zombies in one of his movies that might be fun to watch.
    just himbeing eaten by zombies not the movie.
    although zombies might be rather picky.
    and as they like brains might find Mr Dyer a rather meacre snack.
    Danny dyer diet food for zombies?

11. Complete and utter load of bollocks from start to finish.
    I didn't like it either.

12. zulusix

zulusix Old-Salt

I agree, the best part of the show was when Mo chinned him

13. Why all the hate for Danny Dyer, for one of his programmes he did a feature on a couple of my friends and they said he was a top bloke and did anything they asked him too do, even though he ended up puking while doing it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SunrayDown

SunrayDown Old-Salt

As woobyb said Mo Teague was Mortarman with the 1st Battalion Grenadier Guards in the late 80s early 90s. I remember him as a very active Corporal Mess member, he played a big part in organising an excellent Christmas Ball at the Halle Munsterland one Christmas.

15. DeltaDog

DeltaDog LE

Cheers, mate!!