COBSEO Casework Management System (CMS)

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by oldbaldy, May 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Take up by caseworkers to CMS has been slow.
    I'm trying to find out why.
    If anyone, SSAFA or TRBL, has issues with it can they voice it either here or by PM so that I can feed it up the food chain.

2. Trilux

Trilux

I'm a caseworker for SSAFA. In my region we have a 100% take up on CMS. The only way TRBL will take on a claim now is through Form A on CMS. Not all the Regimental Associations have signed up yet. Not sure sure where you got your int from, but from what I know it's all happening. There are a few old luddites still about though.....

3. bokkatankie

bokkatankie LE

Bit of an odd one, as an ex-officer I feel a bit ashamed approaching TRBL (why the T??????) or SSAFA, BLESMA are very nice but seem ineffective in the case worker type stuff. Just wondering how one, as an offshore type, goes about getting in touch with ones local branch and or case worker?

4. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

My OP post was written nearly 4 years ago. I know all about CMS having been involved since it's design stage.

5. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

Officers, in general, are looked after by the Officers Association.
    Contact them & see if they have someone out your way:
    https://www.officersassociation.org.uk/contact-us/apply-for-help

6. Trilux

Trilux

Funny that, I was searching for something else on CMS and your post came up as written on 22 Feb 2014. That's why I replied, should have checked the date on here. Well at least it's given Bokkatankie an answer.

7. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

@Trilux . What were you looking for on CMS?

8. Trilux

Trilux

It's not a problem. I'd reformatted my hard drive and was looking for the url to sign back into COBSEO. All sorted thanks.

9. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

That & people forgetting their password are the main calls to me about it. :roll:

10. bokkatankie

bokkatankie LE

They are a job placement organisation not, at all, interested in welfare stuff (as far as I am aware). Have been involved with them in the past when I left Army. They are not, at all, interested in Reserve Officers and the relevance of that organisation seems to be on the down slope, if it ever had an up slope!

11. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

They are interested in Welfare stuff.
    Here in the UK they have local Reps and if they have a welfare case where they don't have a rep they call on SSAFA to complete a report and submit to them using the CMS system the subject of this thread.