C0cks & Nobbers

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Mar 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Really? Mr all of 3 fcuking heaves, what a pussy

3. I must learn not to gob off or I may just be taught a lesson I'd sooner not have to learn.

Please ignore me I am a gobshite with half a cider in me

4. Just to make him easier to identify:
    Rejected for 5 months, deferred for 3 on medical grounds;
    Passed ADSC 14/15th July at Glencorse;
    56 on BARB;
    21 on TST;
    had to retake BARB;
    right-handed;
    smoker of big black cock;
    not the brightest;
    gets beat up a lot;
    bit of a fanny.

I'm sure there are applicants more deserving of a place than this tool.
    And he'll just decide it's all the fault of nig-nogs when he gets rejected, not his own inadequacies.

5. Good point, my apologies to our safari suit brethren and indeed the senior service, no offence meant (to you guys, every offence meant to numb nuts there :wink: )

6. Fcuking hell. i'm a fat knacker 45 year old ex-cold war warrior who's fcuk knows how much overweight and I can still manage 20 in the broken down and perilous state i'm in, this Mason thing sounds like a right streak of p*ss if it's not a Wah! it's going to be in for such a hard time he's likely to do a "Golden" Job at Pirbright, just don't let the fcuker near any stationery,forms or rubber stamps!

7. Didn't do a TA tour recently before going to Glencorse did he? He sounds a bit like a right wanker I had several run-ins with on Cyprus...

8. Well your inability to spell or punctuate is certainly hard to "belive" (sic)

Have you considered that, in the unlikely event you pass through your training without being hospitalised by your colleagues, you're likely to remain a Signaller for your short and inglorious career before having to look for a fresh career as a burger flipper/down and out/BNP candidate?

I would suggest literacy classes followed by a lot of shut up and listen *might* make you into a member of society with *some* potential...

9. He's from Niddrie I can tell by the toilet mouthed rascism/homophobia and lack of education...he'll fail his first CDT...leave him to it..

10. I must learn not to gob off or I may just be taught a lesson I'd sooner not have to learn.

11. Either this is a Reni sized wind up or someone is getting revenge on P Mason and posting under his name, this isn't real....please

12. Yaaawn....so predictable, an answer for everything and an idea of nothing, you will be found out very early on, singled out and dealt with..probably officially too, but i've no doubt you will be rejected and reviled by your peers in training, your values stink along with your attitude, you are clueless and utterly lacking in any real attributes that will make you a useful serving soldier, I have a feeling you blagged your way through selection with a previously prepared battery of lies and half truths and really do have nothing to offer, I for one if I had my time again would be totally against serving anywhere near you or having to rely on you in any way shape or form....

13. I must learn not to gob off or I may just be taught a lesson I'd sooner not have to learn.

14. It must be a wind up. No one would display this amount of breath taking ignorance of absolutely everything if they were not having a wah. If not, then you must wonder what the rest of the sperm were like if this is the end result of the winner.

15. Got to be...if not God help us all.....he'd be a one person (i'll not say man) exclusion zone