ARRSE, The 1939-45 Version. No Spivs Allowed.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sfub, Feb 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think its a bleeding disgrace that the Air Ministry is throwing pounds developing this so called "Whittle jet engine" while our proud Airship Hangers remain empty.

2. Apparently they have no propellers .... did you ever hear the like !

3. No, no, you need to pop down the road to that nice Special Constable. I've heard that he *coughs* helps out gels who are in a spot of bother.

I have the address here somewhere *rummage, rummage* - ah, yes: 10 Rillington Place.

Let me know how you got on, eh?

4. I've just ended up in the bag will I still get full pay?

What is it with these red cross parcels? Stop sending silk maps I want fcuking capstan full strength and monopoly.

What kit should I take to the desert cords/leather flight jacket or just service pattern BD?

5. Ah, the old Christie special... :D

6. It's more a "come as you are" war. I recommend taking a pair of suede chukka boots though.

7. Canadian Scots demonstrate NEW body armor, thick woollen battle dress. That'll show them Jerries!
    [​IMG]

8. You think they'd be in a hurry to see another beach?

• Like Like x 1
  9. What's this cold beer pish called lager? It'll never catch on you know

10. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Well it was Ice cold in Alex

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Send them to Workington
    Them and the locals can bang on about remaining cheerful "The Somme Spirit" the papers will call it

Has anyone mentioned that W.S.Churchill is an unelected Prime Minister?
    He'll lead the country to ruin that one

12. Can I complain to the council about a dodgy business visited an icecream parlour on the southcost it was closed and fooking stunk of fuel.

Who sings Lil Marlane better Dietrich or Vera Lynne?

Like my new dog Nigger might use it as a call sign

• Like Like x 1
  13. Me too but I am even luckier and have got a cushy job with the Yanks in Manilla

14. A friend in Norway has sent me some bottles of water with a garbled message about it being too heavy to drink. What's the good of that? I've just poured it down the sink.

Bottled water indeed! It'll never take off in this country. What do others think?