Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Armynet Pay Statements

TheCheerfulSubbie said:
IrishDoris said:
Glasgow told me if you don't get paid you are legally entitled to an EPIC payment ( don't ask me what it stands for) for all that months pay.

Anti Wah hat on:

Emergency Payment In Cash

Normally more trouble than they're worth and usually add more admin dramas to any problems a soldier may alreeady have, due to the clueless fekkers in JPAC. However, if you really are stuck approach the CofC or your Unit HR Staff, they can organise a such a payment for you.

Anti Wah hat off.

i have to disagree. didn't receive my disturbance allowance for two months, so got an EPIC payment for £990. straight in, and paid back by cheque when the DA finally got processed into my pay. no dramas and very straightforward.

I still find myself scratching my head trying to figure out what the **** all the stuff on the statement means anyway. :(

I'm sure I've been diddled out of cash at some point, they just make it so damn difficult to realise.

No pay statement on ArmyNET for me either but money DID hit the bank (RBS) yesterday, so that's all that matters really.

Hope this helps all those who are worried.

Harry-Franners said:
No pay statement on ArmyNET for me either but money DID hit the bank (RBS) yesterday, so that's all that matters really.

Hope this helps all those who are worried.

As did mine.

Check your bank, not JPA or Army Net :roll:

My pay was in today, but still no pay statement on Armynet. Needless to say it's better paid a day early and I won't really worry about the pay statement.

paywog said:
You can access JPA at any unit that has access to the RLI, that is DII(F), TANET, CSSR, etc, this should include ACIOs. Your access is exactly the same wherever you access it from, you don't need to be at your own unit.

PW

If you read again, you will note that I said nothing can be changed ( I mean the oracle pages that your admin staff bring up to input new details etc ). Of course you can access your own record but you will not be able to see if your pay is going through unless you have access to the UIN budget etc or the pay details that come up on an ORACLE page. Not the bog standard JPA pages that we all have access to on our own record.

The ACO will probably have a JPA terminal that he can use but will not have access to his record to CHANGE anything about it ie making sure his pay is entered correctly. If the guy hasn't been getting paid surely it is up to his admin office, JPAC enquiry line or MCM Div to get it fixed pronto. You cannot sort these things our purely by accessing your own record. You can request an iSupport thingy but it still gets sorted out by the bods at the other end

Hopefully this clears up what I meant

I_D,

Like I said you have the same access from wherever and can change anything you need to using self service, that is bank details, EC details etc. You can also view your pay statement which should tell you if you are getting paid.

Your unit HR Admin basically see the same information as you do but in a different format. If you have issues with your pay and are away from your parent unit you can either speak to them to see if there is a problem that they can sort, or, if not, speak to JPAC to ask them to sort. If you need to be paid an EPIC and you are away your unit should be able to organise that via a local unit or ACIO for you. In short you should never be out of pocket due to the inadequacies of JPA.

PW

Not worried at all. I have every confidence in JPA and the highly paid professional staff who look after our pay.

A level 2 TA soldier acting as Team Medic who gets less pay than a recruit thinks otherwise. And god bless the frequent system meltdowns that coincidently occur just as im about to sort my shi'ite pay out.

Cheers JPA

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
back to work today & guess what JPA is fecking down for the foreseeable future whilst they try to fix it at my unit.

now delete "unimong is down" & insert "jpa is down" :x :x :x :x

cnuts. :x :x :x :x

JPA was down for about an hour this morning, apart from that it's working "as normal"

PW

Did you know that if you put in an iSupport Service request they have 10 days to rectify it.

If they don't rectify the problem within 10 days, they escalate it.

But what happens then? Bugger all. No time scales to work to. After my 10 days expired with my current request and nothing happended, I called the helpline and was told they would escalate it for me. Happy days thought I. I rang back today as I was told that they would give me a call back within 72 hours and I didn't get one. Poor bod on the other end knew nothing about this timescale. Asked her team leader who said they would escalate it for me (!!!!!). When I reminded her it was already escalated she said that was all that they could do as it all depends on the mysterious "Back Office" to sort it out. Incidently, she said her team leader would be giving me a call back by the end of the day. Guess who didn't get a phone call.

No timeframe given. In theory, they could be escalating this problem ad infinitum.

Any pay bods have any idea what the escalated time scale is supposed to be????? If the normal time frame is 10 days, surely the timescale must be at least half of that of even less.