Army wife claims Palace Barracks is like a brothel!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cabbage_man, Feb 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cabbage_man

Cabbage_man Clanker

2. rgjbloke

rgjbloke LE

She leaves him to go back to England and he start having an affair after she's gone. He's not right to do that but to get it into the press like this makes the barracks a bigger target now. Why didn't she go to the CoC and flag it up?
  3. Abdiel

Abdiel War Hero

Cool how do I get stationed there!?
  4. cernunnos

cernunnos LE

Damn, so that's where all the "WEE MULLIES" are and there I was freezing my nadders off on Alfred street and Linen Hall street!
  5. sunoficarus

sunoficarus LE

[​IMG]

I can excuse his actions having examined the evidence.
  6. FourEM

FourEM LE

Well thats the block ceilings under severe threat then :)
  7. slipperman

slipperman LE

It will be interesting to see how long this thread remains in this particular forum!
    That said, it does raise a serious issue - is security really that lacklustre over the water nowadays?
  8. I think from a security point, that people have let their guard down, because of the relative peace we have in Northern Ireland. Add in the fact a huge proportion of the Armed Forces, currently stationed in Northern Ireland were only youngsters or a glint in their Fathers eye when the troubles ended in 1994 and you can understand why people let their guard down.
  9. Blokeonabike

Blokeonabike LE

Hell hath no fury etc etc
  10. Flaggie

Flaggie LE

Security is clearly a joke -- they're letting all sorts of dodgy women in:

11. Cabbage_man

Cabbage_man Clanker

Agreed.

If a misguided, murderous gobshite from the so called ONH (or whatever they are calling themselves these days) or indeed one of their friends in the ‘Rea IRA’ or ‘CIRA’ (same small bunch for the most part I hear) were to take advantage of this or a situation in Hoywood... or where similar security levels have dropped, and god forbid some poor squaddies are injured / worse... there will be serious questions asked. And not of the junior ranks. The evil intent in a small minority has not gone away you know!
  12. muhandis89

muhandis89 LE

I recall in the very early 70's that a large number of Prod girls were invited to discos there,with few security checks.Many marriages resulted.You know who you are!
  13. FiveAlpha

FiveAlpha

Lets not forget also that the majority of boggy birds are ******* sluts.
  14. Dennis48

Dennis48 Old-Salt

Only 5mins down the road, drop the wife off to earn some extra money.
  15. uncle_vanya

uncle_vanya LE

wow... ain't that a surprise....... It had me coughing in me coffee..... found out at last..... what will squaddies get up to next??