Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Apple support

Apple Support,*******, fuckwits, ******* cnuts, bloody, bloody snot gobbling bunch of ******* cnuts,

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really? Apple support is considered one of the best in the business. I had a problem with my iPad, wouldn't switch on. Went to store, they looked at it and said nothing they could do - here's a new one.

Apple products are easily adapted, like when they don't have a headphone jack. You just drill yourself one.

Is that for real? I don't own a smart phone of any kind and I don't need or want one, but it seems to me that the Apple iPhone is a pretty expensive piece of tat to start drilling holes in.

Both good and bad experiences. When in warranty they are excellent. When out of warranty they are annoying.

A few years ago I dropped my old scroll ipod and chipped the corner by a milimetre - when it devekoped an unrelated problem but was i warranty, I took it in to be told by the smig twat of a guru bar type that it had had its casing seal broken and as such the substantial warranty was void and I was shit out of luck. I was being ultra nice to them too, but the guy and his manager refused to budge. Helped me easily transfer to android though!

Really? Apple support is considered one of the best in the business. I had a problem with my iPad, wouldn't switch on. Went to store, they looked at it and said nothing they could do - here's a new one.

Same here, "yes, you're right, the button is indeed shagged. Here's a new one".

Old & bold?

Given his choice of forum to have a sweary rant at Apple, one has to wonder if, after finding a problem with his iPhone/iPad/iPod, he aired his grievance in his local greengrocer's.

Alternatively, perhaps he bought a few golden delicious* in less than perfect condition and complained robustly to Apple Inc.

*other apples are available.

You will never be happier than the moment when you buy another type of phone and never ever have to deal with Apple ever again.