5 men arrested on terror charges

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by IndependentBoffin, Apr 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Five men arrested on terror charges - Telegraph

No names yet, but are we taking any bets on who these folks from Lutonistan represent?

2. Stand by for many more of these incidents in the lead up to the Olympics as the Government seeks to take control of the unruly elements of society.

3. sunnoficarus

sunnoficarus LE

My money is on middle aged, middle class Christian fundamentalist men from the local Bible studies class, but I may be wrong.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Boumer

Boumer LE

What a shame the government appear not to give a hoot about the public safety apart in the run up to the Olympics.

5. Please enlighten me, guys.

It has been said not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim.
    9/11, 7/7, 11/3. Common factor - Islamic extremists

Of course not forgetting the ongoing terrorism of Hamas & Co. in Israel, the countless smaller incidents such as the Glasgow airport attack, Richard Reid the shoe bomber and Umar the Underwear Bomber.

It isn't Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists killing British civilians and soldiers - it is Muslims, of whom extremists are a subset. Why are our leaders still pandering to Muslims? At the very least, why doesn't our leadership demand that Muslims:
    1) Renounce terrorism
    2) Condemn Islam-inspired acts of violence, past, present and future.
    3) State that suicide bombers of all backgrounds are not martyrs (guarantee to heaven in Islam), but murderers who die in an act of suicide (going straight to hell in Islam)
    4) Accept that they are free to leave if they don't like it here

The silence of the moderate Muslims is in itself, deafening. Judge people not by their words (or lack thereof), but by their deeds. By its fruit will you know whether a tree is a good one, or a bad one.

Matthew 7:18 "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit."

6. Wait a minute while I put the popcorn on....

• Like Like x 2
  7. Fancy a Muslim sandwich?

8. Garhwal

Garhwal LE

Yeah, the ****ing Mormon bastards!

• Like Like x 2
  9. beemer007

beemer007 LE

In reference to what?

The QDJ for one has significant public safety element attached to it & it's not restricted just to the Capital, it's a nationwide issue.

10. What is a Muslim sandwich?

Asking the moderate Muslims to condemn the extremists among their number is a very reasonable request.

Here, I can even start the ball rolling by saying, as a Christian, it is unacceptable for another Christian to resort to violence to further their political or religious ideologies.

11. Boumer

Boumer LE

Attached Files:

12. That will come as news to the families of the two lads murdered in Antrim not long ago. You don't get many Muslim terrorists in Northern Ireland for some reason. It's almost like someone else has already cornered the market.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Troy

Troy LE

One day, decent civlised people will realise that there isn't any god, other than the power of nature - ie Science. Just as the old viking, roman and greek gods; Zeus, Mercury, Venus, Hermes are now seen as quaint historical quirks and sculptures. So, in time, the likes of God, Jesus, Allah, et al will pass into history too.

Just as if someone today would be seen as mentally ill in some way if they talked, prayed and communed to Zeus and stood in court making an oath to some obscure old-world god. The day will come when "regligous" is taken to be "mentally ill - care in the community case". The really "devout" would be sent to secure mental institutions "for their own good". I doubt this day will come in my lifetime, but I hope it would.

It would help to kick start the Age Of Enlightment if a judge would declare, "There is no such thing as a god called Allah." Then all so-called religous motives could be dismissed out of hand and all offenses treated as they really are. Crimes!

I often imagine that at some time in the distant future, historians would agree that civilisation took a giant leap forward when common sense took over from all religious nonsense.

• Like Like x 2
  14. And if they don't learn to realise this, you'll blow them up in their shopping centres.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.