Army Rumour Service
Strapline from the Times report:
"The Russian military can outgun British troops on the battlefield"
Now, I've been saying this for a while but, if these stories about an internal report are true, the Army has finally got around to noticing.
For me the barriers to dealing with this are political and financial. The Army isn't seen as a particularly worthwhile institution at the moment and will struggle for the limited .....
Recommendations (from 1 April 2016 unless otherwise stated):
• A one per cent increase in base pay in advance of the transition to the NEM Pay structure
• No increase to rental charges for Service Family Accommodation (SFA) ).
• The top charge band for each type of SFA in the CAAS to be set at the top charge of the four-tier grading system for that type and that the level of reduction for lower bands for each type should be in steps of ten per cent of that top rate.
• Rental charges for Single Living Accommodation grade 1 for charge to be increased by 3.2 per cent
• No increase to the Daily Food Charge, which remains at £4.79.
• The daily price of the Core Meal (for all three meals) under Pay As You Dine to be increased ...
Page 1 of 2