Army Rumour Service
Recommendations (from 1 April 2016 unless otherwise stated):
• A one per cent increase in base pay in advance of the transition to the NEM Pay structure
• No increase to rental charges for Service Family Accommodation (SFA) ).
• The top charge band for each type of SFA in the CAAS to be set at the top charge of the four-tier grading system for that type and that the level of reduction for lower bands for each type should be in steps of ten per cent of that top rate.
• Rental charges for Single Living Accommodation grade 1 for charge to be increased by 3.2 per cent
• No increase to the Daily Food Charge, which remains at £4.79.
• The daily price of the Core Meal (for all three meals) under Pay As You Dine to be increased ...
The Department Of Health is looking for responses to its current treatment or lack of for the veterans community with military related conditions.
Please see link and respond if appropriate.
Its your chance to influence.
NHS England » NHS England to ask military veterans how to improve mental health services
Page 1 of 2