- 01-03-2012, 11:24 #1
Bike electric, one.
Well, it is a bike.T&Di by name, Chinese manufacture. It has three 12v 12ah batteries, the batt connection wiring is missing. Should I go for series or parallel, 12 or 36 volt. Anyone got a clue?CENT 05ZR70.Last seen at Marchwood, (by Nobby) Heading for Israel.
- 01-03-2012, 11:28 #2PrinceAlbertGuest
This bloke is selling one on ebay. It has his mobile number on the advert. Call him and ask how his is wired.
[url=http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/electric-/220863595355]electric | eBay[/url]
- 01-03-2012, 11:28 #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- 01-03-2012, 12:13 #4
You see loads of electric bikes around Hull, the lazy bastards, Hull is as flat as a witch's tit!
- 01-03-2012, 13:24 #5
- Join Date
- May 2006
- 01-03-2012, 13:27 #63; 2; 1; Firing NOW.........
3; 2; 1; Firing NOW ........
FFS Pass me the bloody matches.
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!
- 01-03-2012, 13:35 #7
36V you big woofter. After all, what's the worst that could happen on a Chinese made bicycle of uncertain construction?Bollocks.
- 01-03-2012, 13:41 #8
- 01-03-2012, 14:11 #9
best bike lane is in the middle of nowhere and goes nowhere useful sometimes cycle out to it to dream.
they had to lay the promanade cycle lane twice and managed to set it up so it killed some poor sod.On a Hot morning in cyprus I found the meaning of anger. Fortunataly I was comftably numb.
The RSM and various other NCO's seemed very agitated.
maybe they should look into counselling?
- 01-03-2012, 17:02 #10
Flash to bang four mins. 'kin awsome. Sorted now, 36v. Cheers chaps.CENT 05ZR70.Last seen at Marchwood, (by Nobby) Heading for Israel.
- By QManWpns in forum FinanceReplies: 1Last Post: 16-11-2004, 19:57
- By QManWpns in forum FinanceReplies: 2Last Post: 28-07-2004, 20:47
- By Good CO in forum Charities and WelfareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2003, 21:12
- By Good CO in forum Jobs (Discussion)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2003, 19:04
- By The_Unholy_Wars in forum Classified AdsReplies: 1Last Post: 25-02-2003, 19:01