- 29-12-2011, 14:25 #51
Report button seems to have gone.Night time is really the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep. ~Catherine O'Hara
RayC is a pig fucker.RayCbums goats.RayCsuckshorses. Earth is RayC's sockpuppet and P.Maitra is a fat goat sucker.
- 29-12-2011, 14:30 #52
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- The Happy Farm, feeding the ducks.
Last edited by Monty417; 29-12-2011 at 14:33.I didn't say it was your fucking fault, I said I was blaming you.
I'm only responsible for what I say...not what you understand.
- 29-12-2011, 16:19 #53PrinceAlbertGuest
Shitbitch?! Is that the best you can do? I suggest you stick to the lower leagues.
- 29-12-2011, 17:06 #54"In war the loser deserves to lose because his defeat must result from errors of thinking, made either before or during the conflict" Gen Andre Beaufre
- 30-12-2011, 22:42 #55
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
Could rr be set to run throu the arrse app?
Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.-Tony Blair on perkele!
- 13-01-2012, 09:49 #56"In war the loser deserves to lose because his defeat must result from errors of thinking, made either before or during the conflict" Gen Andre Beaufre
- 20-01-2012, 10:14 #57
I do not like the iPhone version of ARRSE and when I click to go to full site version the voodoo magic keeps me on iPhone version which is, frankly, utterly pants.
I refuse to pay for tapittytatpatap or whatever it is called.
Please can you fix this so I can access the full site on my iPhone ?
Yours of frustrated land,
Last edited by Bowmore_Assassin; 20-01-2012 at 16:14. Reason: Spelling
- 20-01-2012, 16:14 #58
- 21-01-2012, 06:45 #59
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Not related to the iPhone app, but the site on a normal mobile browser? (the iPhone app is free by the way)
you go to the site on your iPhone and you get the mobile look, but when you click "full site at the bottom" nothing happens and mobile theme refreshes? or you go to the normal desktop site, but it goes back again to the mobile style on click number 2?
If the latter then it's the same problem as described at the end of this thread which worries me as this should now be fixed. If the former then it's a new one.
New Mobile Theme
Anything unusual about your iPhone or browser setup that might help me?
Last edited by Good CO; 21-01-2012 at 06:49.Enjoy the site? Received support from us? Why not have a look at some of the ways you can assist us in keeping ARRSE free and online?
Contact If you need admin help or want to PM me, please use the contact form.
- 21-01-2012, 10:54 #60
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Behind You
Just to reinforce this, there are at least five possible ways of browsing ARRSE on an iPhone:
Enjoy the site? Received support from us? Why not have a look at some of the ways you can assist us in keeping ARRSE free and online?
- Using Safari: by default you get the mobile theme version of ARRSE. There have been problems with this but we think it is now fixed.
- Using Safari: you can switch from the mobile theme to the full version, i.e the same as you get on a normal web browser
- Using the ARRSE App: a 100% free download from the Apple store with full forum functionality
- Using Tapatalk: the read only Tapatalk version is a free download
- Using Taptalk: the read/write version of Tapatalk costs approx £3 but will also work on a vast array of other internet forums
Fancy an ARRSE Tie or Watchstap?
Top Tips For Using ARRSE